- Classic color button down dress/casual shirts
- Classic color polo style shirts
- White/black fitted v-neck shirts
- The blue or gray tailored suit
Polo, Nike, GAP — all of these are popular brand name that you more than likely know and are very familiar with. However, in the grand scheme of things, the clothing brands that you wear, in specific, do not matter. Yet, there are important factors to any wardrobe:
- Comfort. Are these items comfortable?
- Style. Will these items be in style for a while? Or are the items trendy?
- Durability. Will these clothes last after 5 washes, 10 washes — will these items stand the test of time?
Learn about these key aspects in the latest episode of TopNotch Male Style Tips:
As you may or may not know, TopNotch Male Style Tips got it’s start on YouTube. I, Dexter Johnson, created this web-series because I wanted to potentially form a community that centered around men’s fashion, style, and grooming. So over the past year and a half I have created videos that can help and guide men towards fashion and style elegance. Not only has developing this series helped those that watch; it has also helped me by ensuring that I am always at my best.
Please enjoy new content and site pages to come.